Faux fur jacket obsess



I, for years have been obsessed with finding myself a faux fur jacket, however for some reason so far I just haven't yet found THE jacket that works for me.  

The whole fur/faux fur coat/jacket trend has been around for years... I think the right one is a classic and timeless look!!  I recently found myself a faux fur jacket, but it's not completely doing it for me, I am still on the hunt for the PERFECT one...a bit like my hunt for the perfect black ankle boots, 10 pairs of black boots later and still not satisfied πŸ˜‚

Here are a few of my faux jacket outfits inspirations.  This top picture and Kendall Jenner's casual look with the leather trousers and white trainers is my favourite of them all... SO me 😁.  I've also included a couple of shots of some of my style inspirations, including the ever so naturally stylish and understated Ms Miroslava Duma and the oh so cool, (I wish I had the guts to wear some of what she wears) Julia Sarr-Jamois 😊















Comments

Popular Posts