Style Inspiration - Bold Woman!

 A woman not afraid to be herself, not afraid of being bold, in fact I think being bold is the essence of this woman...Solange Knowles - one of my style and woman inspirations.


I love how she was Beyonce's little sister and then she found herself and her style and in some ways over shadows Beyoncé - hey don't get me wrong I LOVE Queen B, her drive, imagination, tenacity and sheer genius has for years been an inspiration to me, but Solange is the understated (well sort of!) cool sister, she's the one i feel i can actually relate to... 

What do I love about Solange?...Her natural hair love - when she embraced her natural hair was when she really got noticed...I loved to read about how she managed her hair 



Her braids - a woman after my own heart ❤️.  Braids have always been my go to, but her long poetic justice braids inspired me a few years ago to go looong.




I love how she seems to have stayed true to who she is, making and producing music that hasn't been "popular" but expressive of who she is and what she is into.  I love that she is different and just doing her thing.  A woman who is not afraid to be bold -she's just not afraid to be herself, her style soeaks confidence, boldness, a woman who has arisen! Solange we hail you!





Comments

  1. This is great, I really am a fan of Solange of late and this just reminded me why.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts