Kiddy Style Inspiration - Summer G!




I came across this little fashionista when looking for inspiration for how to dress my Little Boss Lady (oh yes, she’s a force my little Queen in the making! She’s going to be a powerhouse!)

As with most of my style inspirations there’s a story behind the pictures and clothes you see.  You see this little girl’s mum owns a vintage store and decided to use Summer G in street style photos to promote the clothes in the store. Well, something about this little star took over the store promotion and became all about her.  The store actually shut down but she, Summer G become an internet phenomenon and is now one of the best known child bloggers (although her mum does style her and writes and manages the blog, so technically I guess she is not really a blogger 😄...yet!.  When I first saw her I was drawn not only to the outfits she was wearing, her amazing hair (oh yes I have hair envy!) but the personality and attitude behind them. She’s a sassy little thing, confident, outgoing and just owns the outfit and space she is in.  I love her! I can’t wait to see where all this takes her. I do hope though that it won’t be all about clothes and modelling but that somehow her sass and confidence will be channelled into making a driven, determined and ambitious little girl who not only has amazing style but finds other creative and inspiring ways to express herself and make a difference in this world.

Here are my favourite Summer G, pictures, if you're interested you can go see the blog on www.callmesparkle.com










Comments

Popular Posts