Throw back fashion

I am just looking at some fashion pictures online and it’s bringing back a lot of memories from back in the day...some of the things we wore - some cute some “what was I thinking “ moments.

Anyone remember these?....skirt over trousers....I mean I can see why they’d be worn but there’s a reason why they tried to make a comeback in 2014 but didn’t catch on.  Why wear both when you can wear one?  That’s just unnecessary laundry.  Grown up me would not be jumping on this wagon.  Can look cute though.






Then there were the thigh high slit skirts, baggy trousers and crop tops.  Oh bouy.  Remember these?  Well I’m glad I made the most of my ability to wear them at the time 😂😂😂. With this new hot post baby body with stretch marks oops I mean victorious battle scars you won’t catch me in these in a minute.  I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly 😂

bootylicious🎼

#singingdon’tgochasingwaterfalls🎶🎼🎤

Remember the denim jacket?  If you didn’t own one then you probably didn’t know how to spell fashion lol.





And how can I forget platform wedges?  Looking back, aren’t these some sort of height risk??
Fast forward to today...these seem to be making a comeback.  

There’s a fashion trend called pyjama fashion. Check it out 
here



If you ever see me in this pleaaaaaaassssseee give me the side eye, slap....anything....to make sure it never .....eeever happens again.

Anyway jokes aside, whatever you wear do it bold and proud!  Xx

Comments

  1. I quite like the pyjama fashion - I could just roll out of bed, get the kids ready, put my heels on and off ������

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts