Destination Royal Wedding?!


There’s just something about weddings!  I think it’s the feel good factor, broad smiles all around, good food, good music.  It’s just the whole focus on love and happiness.  Creates so many feel good feelings lol.  Especially when it’s someone close to you getting married...or Meghan and Harry of course!  So this weekend you can imagine I caught the royal wedding fever bug big time.  And for me it delivered, although maybe in a different way than I expected. I really liked the way she also put her stamp on it ...maybe it’s a sign of things to come.

I couldn’t help thinking how Meghan and I have some things in common .....we both married royalty (albeit one is from the less known Odumasi Kingdom).  But jokes aside, I was thinking about the guest list.  How many people did Meghan know personally.  For me marrying someone from a very big family means that there may be many people you don’t even recognise at your wedding.  Then there are the parents’ friends.  I would say half the guests at our 400 strong wedding I didn’t know.  And it was an absolutely fantastic fun day and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.  But I couldn’t help wondering...if I were to redo it in the next life what would I do differently and what I would keep the same?  Firstly it would be to the same person, secondly, I would probably have a destination wedding 😛

One of our DareToArisers shared her toootallly ammaaazzziiinggg wedding pictures with me this week.  Destination wedding in Thailand with only their very nearest and dearest.  It was just stunning and looked very intimate, a very apt way of starting this journey.  Here are some pictures.







I know...gorgeous.

Maybe Meghan’s dream wedding was a destination wedding, away from all her family drama - then Harry happened.  Although she  has already started rewriting the royal rule book with her gospel choir, exuberant preacher and all...I think a destination royal wedding is still centuries away...

In the meantime, here are some of my favourite pictures from the wedding.
Big wedding
Big wedding
Fit for a royal
Fit for a royal.

❤️

2nd dress


Comments

  1. Aren’t they?!!! Ditto. It’s not too late ... Vow renewal??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree these pictures in Thailand really are amazing. I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, a destination vow renewal... mmm...for 10 year anniversary maybe!...Beautiful pictures, also, loving the little glimpse of the dress! Looks like such a joyful occasion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gushing over the Thailand Wedding Pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts